Without the help of our amazing corporate partners we could not keep our heroes in the sky and saving lives. We can all benefit from a corporate partnership and by supporting your North West Air Ambulance charity your workplace will benefit from;
- Staff engagement and motivation – fundraising is a great team builder and real way for staff to learn new skills
- Increased brand awareness and strengthened brand identity – aligning yourself with one of the North West’s best loved charities will help to raise your business profile
- Enhanced customer loyalty – supporting your North West Air Ambulance Charity demonstrates to your customers that you care about the things that matter
There are lots of ways that your workplace can support us and we can help you find the right activity for you such as:
- Choosing us as your Charity of the Year – This is a fantastic way to bring colleagues together and raise funds in a real mutually beneficial partnership
- Sponsoring one of our events – We have a calendar of events including our flagship challenge, Mission Walk, and we can create a bespoke sponsorship package to meet your needs
- Donating a gift in kind or offering your expertise – By donating new or second hand goods to our charity shops or events you will be supporting your North West Air Ambulance Charity without having to do any fundraising
- Payroll Giving – this is a fast and easy way for all colleagues to get behind their North West Air Ambulance Charity
And, if those ideas aren’t enough then your dedicated corporate account team are full of bright ideas and handy ‘how to’ guides to get you started. You could organise a charity bake sale, networking lunch or bring out the teams’ competitive side by organising a workplace quiz. We will be there to support you on your journey by offering advice, fundraising materials and press support when you need it.
But don’t just take our word for it…
“It has been fantastic to work with the North West Air Ambulance Charity over the past 4 years and have this great cause as our corporate charity. Over that time, our employees have raised in excess of £320,000 and I know there is a real sense of pride that their money will save lives. Our employees voted to support the air ambulance because we both cover North West England and it made sense to work with a partner with a shared interest in the region and to draw attention to shared challenges, such as the dangers of swimming in reservoirs. It has been great to work with the NWAA team and to hear their ideas for fundraising and we wish the charity continued success.”
Chris Matthews, Head of Sustainability at United Utilities, former NWAA corporate partner
“Napthens have really enjoyed supporting NWAA as their nominated charity over the last two years. All the staff at our Preston office really got behind this very worthwhile cause holding a variety of charity events which have raised nearly £7,000 in total.”
Laura Holland, HR Executive at Napthens Solicitors, former NWAA corporate partner
If you would like more information on partnering with us or if you would like to get on board and support your North West Air Ambulance Charity, then please get in touch with our corporate fundraising team email@example.com or call 0800 587 4570.